Monday, December 15, 2008

I Finally Saw It

I finally decided to watch Grease on Sunday night...I know....I know, but I just never watched it when I was young. It was ok...just ok. A lot of hype over nothing I think.

There are tons of other cult classics that I am often made fun of by my best friend for never having seen them. These include:

Flashdance
Back To The Future
Silence Of The Lambs

Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, The Breakfast Club, and Ferris Bueller's Day Off are not on that list because I JUST saw those a few years ago.

1 comment:

Elena said...

Oh. My. God. What have you been watching on TBS when they have movie nights?! Those are go-to classics!

I will give you this: if you didn't watch them growing up, then admittedly part of what makes these movies good is the nostalgia factor.