Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Do I NEED A Reason?


Have I read her book? No
Have I seen more than 10 minutes of her show? No
Do I love her? Yes

UPDATE: Ok, now I have watched her whole 6-episode season, and now I REALLY love her! She is just so incredible! Obviously her vintage taste and style, but more her humor and attitude towards life. Ugghhh I love everything about her! Even though I feel very strongly about animal rights, no one can strut around in a fur coat or wrap while sporting her designer "sunnies" like Rachel Zoe can!
I absolutely love her interaction with Roger (they are so cute), and he reminds me of my husband (a man filled with endless amounts of patience). I love her catch phrases, "shut if down", "banannas", and "I'd die". I think I might steal the first two for myself :)
Taylor is the worlds worst bitch, although, she reminds me A LOT of myself, and I'd probably be the only other assistant that she could work with, as I am the biggest perfectionist and organizer!
She has to come back for more seasons (longer ones), she would shut it down!

No comments: