Friday, October 3, 2008

A Great New Country Band

So last week I was peddleing away on the stationary bike at the gym watching CMT. After 4 weeks at the gym, I finally realized that I can plug my earphones into the bike and watch any one of the TV's. DUH
A song came on CMT, and the girls voice caught my attention right away and her appearance was just as striking. A country singer wearing a fedora. She had a "fergie" look to her in that video. Then a guy chimes in and the song becomes a duet. The piano player was amazing. I absolutely loved this video. It turns out they are a trio called Lady Antebellum (don't get me started on the name). It was such a beautiful song and captured me for the next 4 minutes. As soon as I got home, I immediately downloaded both the song and the sheet music, and it's now one of my fav songs on my iPod.

The song is called "All We'd Ever Need". I think these guys are going to be huge. They are opening up for Martina McBride's tour right now and I expect to see a lot more of them in the future.

No comments: