Thursday, October 30, 2008

In HIS Time


I had a dream last week that we got it, we finally got it! It was incredible! The dream was not so much the event of receiving the email, but the initial entry. We went through and the nice smiling man gave us our stamps, and said "welcome". The feeling was unbelievable, such a relief, joy, weak in the knees, and an outpour of emotion. It felt like winning the lottery or....well, there is no other comparasin feeling I can describe. Bags were unpacked, life was started, and a feeling of renewal, rebirth and permanancy was finally felt. It felt so real. Too real to not eventually happen. It must happen, right Lord? This is our desire.

"Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass" Psalm 37:4,5

I don't know how the monkey that growled at me when I tried to pet it fitted into the dream, but the beaches and jungles and roads with beautiful trees and animals were overwhelming, as was the amount of love outpoured from people we did not even know. One of the more prominant screen shots in the dream was of a turqouise lagoon will peaks and caves and beautiful white sand.

My husband has a feeling about November 6th, but I am feeling sometime in March. What a great way to celebrate our 2 year anniversary!

In my moments of doubt or worry, I often think of that song "In His Time" and I immediately feel peaceful and know that God is in control, and this will all work out in HIS Time.

No comments: