Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My New Want

Sorry LV, you've been off my mind for a few weeks, and you can blame Christian Louboutin........or so I thought.
I had been searching the internet for the "it" shoe of 2007. The one that Ashley Simpson, Christina Aguillera, The Olsons, Nicole Ritchie, Posh, and Hillary Duff have been seen wearing.

I thought it was Christian Louboutin, so you can imagine my frustration when I couldn't understand why Neiman Marcus, Nordstoms, and Saks did not have this shoe!
I thought I was going crazy, until I discovered that this wonderful piece of art is made by YSL.
Yup, I felt dumb but was so thankful to have found my new "want" item.

It's called the Tribute Sandal by YSL. They also make the Tribute Pump which was my original search item, but the sandal makes more sense cause I already have a pair from Aldo that look JUST like the Tribute Pump (see pic).

So...that being said, I am in love with the Tribute Sandal (see below pic). I want it in blue, but I would settle for red. I don't think any crazy expensive purchases are in the near future, so I might have to settle for the 49.99 knock off on ioffer.com. $760.00 is just too much for a pair of shoes. I could get an authentic speedy for that price (see Louis, I never forgot about you).
Isn't she gorgeous !?!

No comments: