Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4th Time Is A Charm

I have 3 tattoos already and all three of them I regret. But I don't think that would stop me from getting my new obesssion.........an exact replica of Nicole Ritchie's ankle rosary tattoo. I am struggling with the question of whether this tattoo would be blasphemous to my Christian faith. I do not pray to Mary, but to Jesus. I like the idea of a cross being on my body, but does the chain portion then make it a rosary? I might have to look into this a bit more first!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't think to put a (cross) tatoo on your body is a great idea. I don't think tatoos are bilblical in the first place and I feel it cheapens the Christian. And then on the feet??? which in eastern culture has some negative connetations attached to it. Isn't it better to just keep the cross in your heart and your Lord pleased with how you look as he created you? It's a bit degrading to Christ's cross I think. Love in Christ.

Jessica Yellow said...

thanks for the advice, I see what you're saying. I wouldn't want to do anything that would make it seem to unbelievers that I am cheapening the cross.