Thursday, November 27, 2008

The Most Beautiful Woman In The World


She is my opinion of the most beautiful woman in the world. When I first saw Donalds daughter Ivanka on The Apprentice a few seasons back I was struck by her beauty. She was so poised and confidant as her fathers "advisor" for the episode and I think she is a great role model considering all the other celebrities out there who claim to be role models. She has some of the same features as "Phoebe" from "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" but yet I do not find Phoebe that beautiful. Hmmm.
She also makes an amazing jewelery line. I love how most of the prices are shown on the site (something not a lot of clothing or jewelery lines do). Her Pagoda line is my fav. I love almost every piece, I also like her Mixed Cut Line. Although, I must say that for an impatient person, the flash website is a little slow transferring between imaegs.

No comments: