Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This Totally Brings Back My Childhood

I remember back when I was about 10, a show would come on TV 1 night a week called Faerie Tale Theatre which has real people acting out famous faerie tales, and I LOVED it. Usually it would air two 30 minute episodes back to back. My mom recorded them for me on good 'ol VHS and over the years I watched them so much that I wore the tape out.

Today I was wondering if the series would ever come on DVD remastered. Well, I came across a box set on amazon.ca! I was so excited, it has 26 episodes (10 of them I have never seen). So I immediatley ordered it and it should be here in 7-10 days! When I see that first episode, I might even shed a tear as I remember sitting in our sunken living room on the couch watching Faerie Tale Theatre!

No comments: