Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Very Impressive Blog

Click here to go to an amazing Portuguese blog I found about weddings and fashion.

I am so impressed by the blog, I've scrolled through it for hours already, and have only gotten through 1 month of postings.

I found it by searching "Marchesa" in google. There are tons of images from fashion shows such as Channel, Gallilano, and YSL.

I am already married, but this blog is an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G site for help with ideas on wedding dresses, cakes, favors, decorations, photography, and EVERYTHING else wedding-related. The photos are so beautiful and creative. Makes me want to become a wedding planner :)

If there were annual "bloggies", this site would definetly have my vote!

I think I might have to add this site to my daily list of "must-checks" each morning. This list currently includes:

perezhilton.com
iheartyoublog.com
mojo.channel955.com
embellshed.com.au
facebook.com
nbc.com
lostforum.com
apartmenttherapy.com

2 comments:

Bertie Mansfield said...

Thank you so very much for such a lovely post about the blog! I am chuffed to bits! You really made my day! :-D

Jessica Yellow said...

Wow that is so cool that you found my post about your blog. How did you find it?

I honestly mean it when I say you have an amazing blog. Where do you get all the weeding pictures? I'm assuming you get some from goodle? Do you do photography for weddings?

I'm glad I made your day!