Monday, June 9, 2008

Is It Real?



Ok so...listen to this A-M-A-Z-I-N-G story. A friend of a friend ordered a sex chair (yes...a sex chair) from an online company who apparently gets their product from overseas sellers. When the postman delivered her box, she opened it up and there was an absence of a sex chair. Instead.....sneakily covered under garbage bags and wrap, were 20...count them...20 LOUIS VUITTON, CHANNEL, and GUCCI wallets!!!!!!!!!!! They were EACH in individual boxes, and inside the boxes they were wrapped in monogrammed tissue paper. In each box came an authenticity card, and care card. She freaked out and called her friend who called me. We went over and I got a Louis Vuitton wallet. Now, you have to understand....Louis Vuitton is my absolute FAV! I was so excited. I couldn't beleive it! I was shaking actually being able to hold and OWN one of these! Inside the folds of the wallet is stamped "made in paris", and the care card talks about Marc Jacobs and his new designs for Louis Vuitton. As soon as I got home I researched if this could at all be a fake....could it? From when the websites say, it seems real, and when you open the box and pull it out, the leather smell is sooooooo amazing.

I just feel too lucky for this to be real! Does anyone know how to FOR SURE tell? Would Louis Vuitton be offended if I went into their store and asked? I don't know what to do.

I almost felt like I shouldn't use it, but the pride I feel when I whip out my $600 wallet (for my $20 Wal-Mart purchase) is better than any feeling a sex chair could ever bring. She is well off and doesn't need the money, so she gave her friends the wallets at a price of $20.00 each!

So even though me and my friend are beaming over our wallets, the girl who ordered the chair is furious cause she wanted her chair! I guess the fact that she has over $10,000 worth of designer merchandise in her house doesn't matter. And to top it off...(which makes me think these items are definetly real) the company realized their mistake and have been sending her threatening emails demanding the product back! She's not going to return it, so things could turn ugly. This pic is exactly how my box came.....so is it real?

1 comment:

I ♥ You said...

ok- the fact that your louis vuitton wallet started off with a friend who wanted a sex chair might be my favorite story of all time. i have no idea if it is real or not. if you take it to the store they will tell you. you could just play it off like it was a gift and you didn't know.

thanks for coming to my blog! i can't believe i inspired someone to start their own! that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside! i will be back often. i have no idea about your picture question. i experiment and always end up just going with the old faithful layout. :)